zondag 21 april 2013

London here I come!






Yaaa, Monday I'm going to London with school! I'm so happy, it's almost that time! I hope I have a great time there, I'm going to stay in a Hostel. And I'm going in the London-Eye too! And to the musical: We Will Rock You! I'm going to make a lot of pictures, but unfortunately I can't take my big camera, so the quality is not very good, but I'm almost glad when I am in London! I stay a week there, Saturday in the morning I'm back. So I planned some posts forward.. You'll here from me as soon as I can when I'm back!
X

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat gaaf dat je maandag naar Londen gaat! Heel veel plezier!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks so much !

    In september my class and I will be in Hastings, that's on the south-east coast of England. I'm so exited! Have fun ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Really thank you for your comment! It means a lot to me :) I always visit your blog too, and maybe I'll leave a comment! X'